P.S.R. Engineering College
Sivakasi – 626140
ABOUT OUR DEPARTMENT:
The Electrical & Electronics Engineering Department was established in the year 2001. The Department has accredited by National Board of Accreditation and approved by AICTE, New Delhi. The department offers UG and PG programmes viz. B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering and M.E. Power Electronics and Drives. The UG programme is permanently affiliated with Anna University Chennai. The department has a team of dedicated faculty members to impart quality education and inculcate good values and social ethics among the students. The department has well equipped laboratories such as Electrical Machines Lab, Control Systems Lab, Measurements Lab, Power Electronics and Drives Lab and Computer Centre, also count with some obx rentals houses for students from other states to stay and be able to study here. The department organizes conferences, seminars, workshops, faculty development programmes, & symposiums every year and encourages the faculty members and students to develop their knowledge in various fields of Engineering and Technology.
The Vision of the department is
- To offer quality academic programmes in Electrical and Electronics Engineering for development of well qualified engineers to carry out research and collaborate with industry, to become a high standard of excellence.
The Mission of the department are
- To provide an excellent, innovative and comprehensive education in electrical and electronics engineering.
- To create a conducive learning environment and train the students in the latest technological development domain.
- To enhance the students potential by creating awareness on educational and career opportunities.
- To produce competent and disciplined engineers suitable for making a successful career in industry/research.